Adarve has subscribed the ACA initiative designed to emphasize the importance of professionalism and ethical behaviour within the credit and collection industry: the Collector’s Pledge, which reads as follows:
- I believe every person has worth as an individual.
- I believe every person shall be treated with dignity and respect.
- I will make it my responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their debts.
- I will be professional and ethical.
- I will commit to honouring this pledge.
Our collectors have at least two-year experience and a specific training for phone debt collection handling.
Our collectors take care of amicable claims for debts aged 180 days +. They also take care of the solvency analysis needed to classify the debts as unrecoverable or to study the feasibility of the judicial claim. All our specialised collectors are graduated in Law or have a similar degree.