Management of illegal operations
The most common frauds in the field of consumer affairs are related to credits and financing.
The high cost of prosecuting such frauds and the difficulty to obtain positive results that would justify the costs of the proceedings make it possible that the fraud often remains unpunished.
The immediate consequence of unpunished frauds is, for example, that it is not frowned upon forging documents when applying for financing and it is not rare to find salesmen dealing in the field of consumer affairs that promote such frauds in order to obtain commissions.
Our experience in debt collection has proven that the number of illegal operations is growing both by means of documents forgery when applying for financing and by applying for financing under a false identity.
In response to this situation and in order to provide our clients with global debt collection services of high quality to satisfy their needs, we have included the management of illegal (fraudulent) operations among the services we offer. This service clearly aims at recovering the debt and also at restraining the feeling of total impunity of those who commit this kind of offence.
This service includes study, analysis and extra-judicial and judicial debt collection management concerning the files where such illegal operations have been detected. We will bring an action before the magistrates against the debtors, although under no circumstances we will give up negotiating with the debtor in order to recover the debt, either by making the debtor refund the loan or by recovering the financed asset.
Measures designed to pursue the offence
- Analysis of the documents in order to choose the appropriate criminal proceeding (“denuncia” or “querella”, only in Spain ).
- Letters informing about the actions brought: “denuncia” or “querella”.
- Drafting and submitting the action before the corresponding Court.
- Ratification of the action: “denuncia” / “querella”.
- Written pleadings.
- Court attendance as a witness, a legal representative or a private prosecutor when appropriate.
Measures designed to recover debts
- Tracking down the parties involved in the fraud.
- Pressure via telephone over the parties involved in the fraud.
- Extra-judicial management aimed to recover the financed asset, fulfilling all the formalities in order to transfer the recovered financed asset.
- Contacts with the police and the courts when required.