We are specialists in representing and defending the interests of creditors in insolvency proceedings.
We have successfully managed and closed more than 1,500 proceedings on behalf of banks and funds.
We are a team of 15 experts in bankruptcy proceedings supported by a network of 40 lawyers and 100 “procuradores” (Registered Agents/Process Servers) who represent the interests of our clients throughout Spain.
Our main actions in this very specific discipline are:
- Insinuation of claims before the insolvency administration
- Credit protection to ensure greater chances of debt recovery, including VAT recovery
- Intervention in the qualification piece.
- Defence against the possible reintegration actions proposed.
- Elaboration of proposals for agreements and viability plans.
- Advice and formalization of an advance proposal for an agreement.
- Preparation of liquidation plans, both ordinary and in the event of early liquidation
Our team works in coordination with other real estate professionals in matters related to town planning, permits, licenses, etc.
We have long experience in reaching satisfactory agreements with insolvent borrowers